Sunday, February 8, 2009

We have a stomach bug!

Everyone, except Jeff. We woke up and were rushing to get to Church this morning, when we discovered that Jack had thrown up. I kept us all home, just in case. Then I succombed, and just now Lucy. Lucy, I think, is the most upset by it. The slightest trauma is the greatest drama! Although, I would vie for a close second because being pregnant with the flu, two other flu victims to clean up after, and a week's worth of meeting to get ready for, isn't my favorite thing.

I have to say that these issues with bodily fluids are my absolute least favorite part of being a mom. And I hate being in quarantine because it is lonely. And I already hate laundry, so extra laundry is just so much fun.

3 comments:

Sabs said...

oh no! poor babies! Mom's just shouldn't ever ever get sick...esp prego ones! Feel better! If we lived closer i would totally come do you laundry for you!:)

Amber said...

Oh nooooooooooo! I have no idea how I'm going to deal with the bodily fluids thing when I have kiddies! Hang in there...you're super woman!!!!

Ditto Family said...

It hit our house all last week. Yuck!