Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Photos of Riley

If you click over on the link to the camping photos in Flickr, you can now also see new photos of little Riley. He is so dang adorable!
I don't know if he likes me so much right now. He is very sleepy--maybe a little jaundiced--and so I showed his parents how to wake him up by holding him under his arms. He hates it and gets quite upset, so I'm sure that I am not his favorite for introducing that little trick. His cry is so soft, like a little lamb bleating. It is absolutely precious. Lucy cried like that at first. It doesn't last, but at the moment it is so very cute.
I am a big fan of having my own blog. It is really too fun to share all our photos and news. Now I can keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Fun pictures!

Where did you go camping? That bridge looks cool.

Michelle said...

We went camping at Ohanapecosh and the hike with the bridge was at the Grove of the Patriarchs. It is a cool bridge and luckily the stroller fit!